One more time.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A new lease of life.

It's been awhile since i blogged.
I figured out that since not many ppl read my blog.
what for update huh??? lol
But i realised that i shld cos i wanna remember what has happened to me in the past few months.
and i wanna remember stuff.
cos i have super super short term memory! =p

A great, heavy burden was taken off my shoulders a month back.
and i thank God that despite all the struggles,
all the frustrations, all the tears and pain,
He has made everything good in His own time.
I still remember the night i heard the bad news.
and the night i couldnt sleep.
plus the great struggle of tug and war i had with God.
going down on my knees,
i begged Him to help me decide and bring me through the uncertain future.
and He did.
His goodness never failed, His grace always abounds.

Now that things have started a new,
that im in a new place of vocation...
i feel as if things have finally moved on.
there's some progression.
some movement, some sense of... accomplishment.

the current hospital im working in in good.
stressful, challenging and good.
because of the nature of my work,
everything's confidential...
im not sure if i can blog.
well i can talk, cos i know that the info will only be to the ears of a few.
however.... this is a free website space!
lol... all i can say is that every life is precious in God's eyes.
every time i see the carelessness which wraps the life of a being.
i weep in my heart.
struggle with values.
and ask God to give me strength.

1 Comments:

  • hi! i wonder whether you will ever see this since you never update for decades! maybe they send an email notification? haha! just wanna say: you've been a really great fren although you always bully me. you are great at melting ice and you sure is efficient! im always amazed! anyway, here is a reminder that you shall have no other bridesmaid but me! wa haha! hope it ll be next year? cant wait! all the best for work and may God be your comfort and strength. where and what i cant be, He certainly can! take care! maucks and hugs! :D

    By Blogger janice, at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home