One more time.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

An E-letter to my Little Ballerina Princess.

Dear Little Princess Ballerina,

ever since you left me, you managed to leave a big hole in my heart.
and it's desperately trying to mend itself by finding other ballerinas to fill up that gap.
but it just doesnt work that way. I miss the time we spent together and all the many many hours spent talking to each other. I know that there are many times when I used to bully u, but u never left me and you were always there for me. Then a big wave came and swept you away. Now whenever i see you, there seems to be a gaping hole. not because we became different but simply because we are no more in the same place.
you are more important to me than you think. but now its just different... do you feel it too? sometimes it aches just to think of you and i feel quite alone in my world now. no more ballerina to dance for me and help me through my dark moments. i hope that u are doing well at where you are. keep dancing for the Master who created you and know that you are always in my thots. although we are no longer in the same place i will continue to keep you in my prayers. love you my dearest ballerina princess...

Love,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home