One more time.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Regrets.

i regret not saying goodbye with you looking into my eyes.
i regret not taking the time hug you, kiss you and say that i'll miss you.
i regret.

I'm sorry. I was really caught up.
but these will always be excuses to you.
i miss you terribly, though i dont show it.

Sidestep.

I met up with my JC frens today!
with the exeption of my dearest fren dnis,
we had a good time.
managed to get some preesies for them.
earrings which i nv dared to wear myself.
i really love to spend time with my jc frens.
we're so carefree, so open and honest.
no pretences and no need to be right all the time.

but in the midst of all that.
a still small voice that says.
Black or White.
I think its time you decide...

i struggle so much with this one issue that i feel sick everytime i think of it.
i love you so much.
but im stuck n in a dilemma. God help me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home