One more time.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What we Blog determines who we are.

yes indeed.
if a person blogs all about Music, his life is music.
if a person blogs all about dance, her life is dance.
if a person blogs about animals, his life is about animals.
if a person blogs CRAP, his life is full of crap.

I like to blog about my life and complain.
so im a complain queen.
complain complain complain.

my stupid washing machine broke down.
not to mention that my sister was the one who killed it.
twice.
and so the search is on for the repair man.
and pls teach me how to do so,
if my mother doesnt even remember where she bought it from??
had to hand wash a pile of clothes just now after a long day of work and tuition.
such. backbreaking, hand itching, water wasting work.
vaguely remebering how my granny used to wash clothes with water and detergent
in a bucket.
in 2/3 buckets at a go.
but hey, my house only has 1 bucket.
so my sink and my toilet floor are bucket no 2 n 3.
itchy hands and clothes that drip dry are not a great combination.

...
complain queen i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home